I am excited about this patch, even if it is a small one. These changes include some tweaks to the camera and some more improvements I felt were necessary or helpful for the gameplay experience.
- The camera will now follow more smoothly, especially on the Y axis. This is both more polished and just feels right.
- I created a complete set of idle animations for Fumiko. I always felt like there was something missing without them.
- Fumiko now leaves trails of numbers while jumping, helping with depth perception (while also looking really cool)
- Tweaked some of the level design for Kronos Gate
- Tweaked the pull enemy in the fourth chapter to be smaller and thus less annoying
- Fixed some typos
- Implemented functionality to translate the game in the future
- Performance improvements in Hyperion
Thank you for your interest in the game!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.