A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Inspired by Serial Experiments Lain, this game takes you on a surreal trip through a twisted virtual network. Uncover the secrets this world tries to hide from you: an artificial intelligence named "Fumiko"!
Fumiko! combines rewarding exploration with a new approach to 3D platforming. You'll quickly be unbound from gravity. No jump will be too short. Fumiko! is a sci-fi thriller that wants to be explored thoroughly.
In a single playthrough, lasting about 6-10 hours, you'll encounter:
- 16 handcrafted and unique levels giving you a challenge, 14 social areas to explore ranging from small player homes to big public spaces
- Enemy A.I.s seeking your destruction while you escape from the testing lab, unique abilities to bypass them
- Fumiko overwriting her jump modules to gain ridiculous jump height, speeding through the air with the dash module
- Collect 26 memory fragments to uncover the mystery behind the network
- Supports the Xbox, Xbox360 and Steam Controller in addition to keyboard & mouse controls
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Feb 13, 2017|
|Author||Odrez (Fumiko Games)|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Krita, GIMP|
|Tags||3D Platformer, artificial-intelligence, Atmospheric, Dystopian, Exploration, Female Protagonist, Futuristic, Sci-fi, Story Rich, Surreal|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, IndieDB, Steam, Xbox One|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.